Call for Abstracts
“Embracing change and transformation – breakthrough innovation and creativity.”
- The transformational role of technology nowadays.
- “Everything in an app”: just download and subscribe: the role of science in everyday activity.
- Modern cryptocurrency development through Ethereum and Blockchain Technology.
- Cybersecurity and data protection trends and innovations.
- Changing a flat economy into a circular one to deal with climate change and global warming.
- From classical currencies to cryptocurrencies: changes that affect the finance world.
- Technological advances on financial industry (e.g crowdfunding, digital currencies, new payment systems)
- Leveraging big data to support sustainable finance.
- Future of Fintech.
- The European Union integration process and its economic effects and implications for the Balkan candidate countries.
- Transformation of management styles in an everchanging world of pandemic.
- Technology: Revolutionizing business financing.
- Industry Innovation and Creativity through a pandemic.
- Transformation of Market Competitiveness.
- Exploring new business opportunities and growth through the transformation of the society.
- Transformation of democracy.
- Cultural changes and disparities that helped dealing with the world pandemic.
- Times are changing: Cooperation under Fragmented Globalization.
- Technologies of Empowerment: Citizen Participation goes Digital.
- Leadership in light of recent political events and elections.
- The European Union integration process and its social effects and implications for the Balkan candidate countries.
- Transforming educational process towards digitalization: necessity or luxury.
- The impact of EdTech in education systems and jobs.
- EdTech: The positive and negative effects on student learning.
- Re-Define Blended Learning to include On-Demand Coaching.
- Psychological changes in human society following the pandemic experience.
- Transformation of legal systems to ensure democracy.
- The European Union integration process and its legal effects and implications for the Balkan candidate countries.
- Freedom of expression and movement: a new transformed reality involving costs and benefits.
- Transformation of marketing into digital marketing: steps forward.
- Omnichannel marketing strategies in the digital era.
- The role of media in the transformation of the society.
I would like to thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in such a high profile event. I enjoyed the event and felt honored to participate, sitting (virtually) side by side with important personalities of Albania, Turkey, and other European Countries.I believe that the extended number of participants, from so many different countries, where all Balkan Countries have been represented is a high achievement in these difficult times. I would like to congratulate you on that.
International Journal of Balkan Studies
Welcomes quality research articles, review articles, case reports and other studies in the area of social sciences. IJBS editorial team is committed to supporting and guiding authors that will help on the accomplishment of our aim and aspiration: “to give a voice to the Balkans”