Seize the chance to present and discuss your first research study during the 2nd International Student Congress in Tirana, Albania, and don’t miss the chance to be featured at the International Journal of the Balkan Studies!
FIELDS AND THEIR TOPICS:
- I. COMPUTER SCIENCES
- Are we late to digitalization: how professions can be performed and transformed as a stay-athome employee?
- Women in Technology.
- Challenges of cybersecurity during COVID-19.
- Does technology connect us more or divides us more?
- II. ECONOMY AND BUSINESS
- Diversity, Equity and Students’ success in the new economic conditions
- Market Saturation, lack of good jobs and depression.
- Games for Change: how education and business may come together.
- III. POLITICAL, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL STUDIES
- Political changes and the roles that they play to the youth
- Are young people interested in the political life?
- Social transformation and the role of education to prepare the young people.
- How cultural changes and education affects the future development of students.
- IV. EDUCATION AND PSYCHOLOGY
- Beginning a new decade with new approaches: An attempt to answer big questions!
- The education system in the developing countries, how the mindset and culture impose education’s “demand and supply”.
- The difficulties during the COVID-19 pandemic and the quality of the students in the after education process.
- The difficulties COVID-19 has imposed on learning and teaching through online education and the acceleration of the “Cheating” culture
- Psychological motivation during a lock-down.
- The challenges of choosing a place to settle down after graduation.
- Skills and talents: how education promotes youngsters.
- The difficulties of engaging theory with practice during a pandemic.
- V. LAW AND HUMAN RIGHTS
- Law in Digital Era
- Data Protection
- Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- Human Rights during COVID-19
- COVID-19 new legislation impact on Education
- New perspectives of Higher Education after 2021
- Higher Education Law in Albania and EU standardization
- From traditional education to e-education: Legal Issues
- Privacy in Higher Education
Writing Tips: LINK
Submit your Abstract 👇
More Info: 📧 email@example.com